[Lazarus] IDE rebuild fails on raspi4

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 10:31:20 CET 2020

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 00:21:06 +0000, Tom Lisjac via lazarus

>https://wiki.freepascal.org/Build_current_FPC_and_Lazarus_for_Raspbian
>
>Is your build process similar on the pi4?

No, I am not building any packages for my installations.

Instead I have written a script that handles everything for the
*installation* including dependencies etc.
It is designed to be executed on a pristine RPi3B or RPi4B device and
the result is an installation within the pi user's home directory,
below /home/pi/dev and using /home/pi/bin and a few other local dirs.

I have posted the script and RPi seed compilers on my blog site:
http://blog.boberglund.com/

The script there is now updated to use the current release versions
Fpc 3.0.4 and Lazarus 2.0.6 and download the help files.

(Also sent the script privately to Tom Lisjac )

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden