[Lazarus] MatchesWindowsMask('[x]','[x]') return False

Marco van de Voort fpc at pascalprogramming.org
Thu Mar 19 12:01:07 CET 2020

Op 19/03/2020 om 08:25 schreef Rolf Wetjen via lazarus:

> BTW, where can I get some info how to update the help files?

https://wiki.freepascal.org/How_To_Make_Lazarus_Docs

to rebuild:

Basically (on linux) I run the fixdocs.sh fpc docs repository, and
build_lcl_chm.sh  in lazarus/lcl/docs.

The linux installation requires a texlive and a tex4ht installation iirc.

to change:

submit patch files for the documentation source files *.xml
(rtl,lcl,lazutils) or *.tex (prog,user,ref,fpdoc)

There might also be some more details in discussions on the forum.

Trunk (FPC+Lazarus) CHM's from january can be downloaded at
http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/doc-chmbeta.zip