[Lazarus] The Problem with the Linux Desktop

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 21:56:17 CET 2020

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:09 AM Anthony Walter via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> I was looking at the Unity tray icon code I submitted a while back and it
> had stopped working on my desktop environment.

David Bannon, forum name dbannon, made a version for GTK3 based on your
work. You may know that already but anyway...
Maybe you can join forces for a solution that works on many desktops. It
requires maintenance yes, but Linux desktops have some standards. The
situation is not completely hopeless.

Juha