[Lazarus] Keyboard mapping probelm

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:50:44 CEST 2020

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 7:38 PM Brian via lazarus
> Thanks, but I have also tried various .DEBs from Sourceforge (I think
> I stated that in an earlier message, but not 100% certain) with no
> change in the problem.

The .deb packages provide a released version.
If something is fixed in the development version (trunk), you must use
it instead.
fpcupdeluxe is not needed. Just get the sources (svn co ...) and then
build with "make". Run it directly ($ ./lazarus). No installation is
required.
FPC must be installed obviously before all that. The version from your
distro's repository will do.

Juha