[Lazarus] Keyboard mapping probelm

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:40:03 CEST 2020

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 12:54 AM Brian via lazarus

> The only difference in the compilation (that I know of) with
> fpcupdeluxe is that it's using the trunk version of fpc as well as of
> lazarus.
Using fpc trunk i.c.m. lazarus trunk is a recipe for problems.
Most of them will be fixed on either side, but not always (ATM there
is a bug in fpc trunk that makes startlazaus unable to find the
lazarus executable on Windows).
Also fpcuddeluxe might (I did not check) built both compiler and
lazarus with mor aggressive optimization settings.

Most likely this has no impact on the 'i' and 'm' issue you are
experiencing though, since I have seen reports in the bugtracker about
that before.
As it stands, nobody knows why this happens.
It is a Lazarus/LCL/WS issue though, since other programs don't have that issue.

--
Bart