[Lazarus] Where are the coolbar and desktop config files saved?

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 05:30:09 CEST 2020

Hi,
I setup my Lazarus IDE Coolbar with some of my own coolbar groups. Somehow I just messed up my Lazarus code that makes it failed to start. So I had to reinstall it fresh to have a working Lazarus. But I couldn't find where Lazarus saves the coolbar configuration file(s). I'd like to keep may custom coolbar setup so I could restore it back after I reinstall Lazarus. The same story for desktop layout configuration.
Where does Lazarus save the configuration files for IDE Coolbar and desktop layout? And what's the file name?

I'm using Lazarus v.2.0.10 on Windows 10 64 bit.
Thank you.

Best regards,
–Mr Bee