[Lazarus] Where are the coolbar and desktop config files saved?

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 10:09:51 CEST 2020

Never mind. I've found all the Lazarus user setting files. They all are in the "/Users/<USER>/AppData/Local/lazarus". The "AppData" is a hidden folder, make sure you enable "Hidden Items" option in the File Explorer. So, I just zipped the folder and saved it somewhere else. If I broke my Lazarus setting, I simply delete the folder and restore from the zip file. Simple and easy.
Thank you.
–Mr Bee