[Lazarus] How to start Lazarus on Mac ?

Sun Oct 4 17:47:34 CEST 2020

On 04/10/2020 2:52 pm, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
> Should not the system installed version  detect the 'local' version and start that ?

>From my experience with MacOS, it only looks inside the *.app directory for what to
use. Local (installed in user home folder) doesn't affect it in any way. This is not
only a Lazarus issue. I had the same with jEdit (system install & user install).
Eventually I removed the system installed version, so there is only every one
instance of the app.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/