[Lazarus] Possible bug in TFrame

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Thu Aug 19 22:58:17 CEST 2021

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 8:55 AM Marcos Douglas B. Santos <md at delfire.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 8:45 AM Juha Manninen via lazarus
> <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
> >
> > Is there an example project without external packages or customdrawn widgetset?
> > Customdrawn widgetset is incomplete and broken at least here in my Linux system.
> > If not, then please upload such a project into one of the tickets.
>
> I'm not using CustomDrawn. I created a component that has TCollection
> as published property. That's it.
> I'll create a demo and component example, create a ticket and post it
> here soon. Thanks.

Hello, Juha,

It has a problem for sure—as the component(s) works on Form but not on
Frame—but I wasn't able to reproduce the error using a simple demo +
"fake component".
I thought the problem was because of a published TCollection property,
but it wasn't.

If I publish the full source of the component—which is not a big
deal—or send it to you in private, could you test it using the Demo
which exists already?

Sorry about my delay.

best regards,
Marcos Douglas