[Lazarus] Possible bug in TFrame

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:42:14 CEST 2021

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM Marcos Douglas B. Santos via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> If I publish the full source of the component—which is not a big
> deal—or send it to you in private, could you test it using the Demo
> which exists already?

Yes, both ways are OK, although publishing the component is better. I am
not the only developer here. Others may want to reproduce the bug, too.
Open source you know.
I suggest you study your component a little more. Strip out parts which
have no effect on the bug. Finally you figure out the problematic part. It
was not a TCollection, so it must be something else.
Then you may be able to create a minimal example to reproduce the bug.

Juha