[Lazarus] Some IDE/LHelp issues
rolf.wetjen at mail.de
Tue Feb 2 11:22:08 CET 2021
Maybe someone can help with a few issues around LHelp in the IDE:
1) When LHelp opens (regardless if opens with Tools->CHM-Help or F1
context help) it opens with 11 tabs.
Some of them have a caption, some of them are [unknown]. The [unknown]
ones come up with an error message "ms-its:xyz.chm::/index.html not found!"
2) One of [unknown] tabs is completely empty:
"ms-its:toc.chm::/index.html not found!"
3) There are two lcl tabs. One show a message "Loaded:
ms-its:lcl.chm::/index.html in ... ms", the other one doesn't show a
3) There's no possibility to search in all files simultanously. May be
this is the missing toc.chm::/index.html?
4) The first context search is a racing car. All following context
searches are a bicycle. Time for a coffee.
I'd like to check for this.
Is there any documentation about the structure of the chm files
reagarding the missing index.html?
What's the meaning of the database definition fields in
Tools-Settins-Help? There are entries for 8 databases. What about the
How does the IDE calls LHelp?
More information about the lazarus