[Lazarus] How to restore anchor docking manager in the IDE?

John Landmesser jmlandmesser at gmx.de
Tue Jul 13 20:10:38 CEST 2021

Am 13.07.21 um 19:55 schrieb Michael W. Vogel via lazarus:
> Am 13.07.2021 um 14:07 schrieb John Landmesser via lazarus:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i just "ruined" layout of the anchor docking manager in the IDE.
>
> Can you explain, what you have done? I can only fix/work on things, I'm
> aware about.

I don't remember exactly what i've done in the past.

I  used anchordockingdsgn package for a long time and today i thought:
what happens if i drag "project inspector" for example to another
position ... bad idea(!!)

Things got worse as i tried to restore the initial settings of this
package.

Reinstalled the package, read the wiki ... no success,  but then with
google i found the  mentioned Lazarus forum thread: close all windows
except source editor and then  rearrange all windows.

Would be usefull if there was something like restore default settings?!

John