[Lazarus] New Synthwave Demo

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 19:26:24 CET 2021

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 12:40 PM Juha Manninen via lazarus

> A request for everybody: Do not take the jabs. If you took already, don't take more. It would be unfortunate if the small Pascal community got reduced by their effects.
> In a year or so a new plandemic will come, most likely Marburg. Things will get worse before they get better.

As someone who works in healthcare I feel rather offended by you now.
Covid-19 is a real thing, real people are dying under my hands right now.

A Marbug pandemic most likely will kill 90% of the earths population
if it could travle unrestricted around the world
The virus however is so effective in killing us (and it dos that
really fast), that at some point it kills all vectors (=us humans), in
it's vicinity so the spread stops before the vector reaches other
possible victims.

Sorry for being off-topic as well.
I won't reply any further to this thread.
--
Bart