[Lazarus] TMask revisited

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 23:33:31 CEST 2021

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 10:39 PM Juha Manninen via lazarus

> In 964d5f4d69 I changed most names as you suggested.
> The original TMaskOpCode is now TMaskParsedCode because it is not related to the other enums directly.
> I did the changes before reading your last mail.

I renamed mocOptionaChar to mocSet and added some comments in the code.

@José: are these comments correct?
  TMaskOpCode=(mocAnyChar,          //treat ? as a wildcard
               mocAnyCharOrNone,    //treat [?] to match any char the
absence of a char
               mocAnyText,          //treat * as a wildcard
               mocRange,            //treat [a-d] to match either 'a',
'b', 'c', or 'd'
               mocSet,              //treat [ab] to match either 'a' or 'b
               mocNegateGroup,      //treat [!a-d] to not match 'a',
'b', 'c', or 'd', but match any other char. Requires mocRange and/or
mocSet
               mocEscapeChar);      //treat EscapeChar (defaults to
'\') in [a\-b] to match either 'a', 'b', or '-'. Requires
mocOptionalChar enabled and mocRange disabled

--
Bart