[Lazarus] Fpdebug merge request 6

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Sep 5 20:24:33 CEST 2021

I ve seen it. I am really rather busy ...

I had a look at the first 2 or 3 commits some weeks ago.
 From what I recall

1) adding to the IDE options. Looks that then every user using fpdebug,
will see options for host/port?
While really convenient for avr users, rather confusing for others?

2) global vars (iirc for host/port)
That is due to the lack of config that can be passed in....

FpDebug (package) can not see the IDE conf. FpDebug should have minimum
package depenencies.
It needs its own conf that can be passed....
I have some ideas there, ....

---------
The rest I have not yet looked at, sorry.