[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0.12 on Windows x64 cannot build command line program, complains about missing GUI symbols

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 20:37:54 CEST 2021

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:49:06 +0200, "R.Smith via lazarus"

>Either remove any Indy units added automatically to your main program's
>uses clause (namely IdFTP,IdFTPCommon - it's not needed there, maybe
>IniFiles too), or simply add the "Interfaces" unit to your uses clause
>(preferably at the start).

Turns out that Lazaus adds indylaz to the uses clause when I specify that the
indylaz package sould be "required" by te program.
When I removed it from uses (while keeping the package as requierd) the error
went away.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden