[Lazarus] More Gtk3 Status

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Fri Jul 15 12:26:41 CEST 2022

On Fri, 15 Jul 2022, denisgolovan via lazarus wrote:

> Hi Antony & all
>
> Personally I am interested in complete Gtk3 widgetset in Lazarus.
> Unfortunately, I can only donate some funds to make it happen. Of course, financial help is not the complete solution, but it might help.
>
> Perhaps it's possible to make a separate project at https://foundation.freepascal.org/ to collect funds for volunteer(s) for that specific purpose.

There already is an ongoing project since 2020 to complete the Gtk3 widgetset ?
Mattias Gaertner looked into this, if my memory serves me well he made an
inventory of the work it would take to bring the Gtk 3 widgetset up-to-date.

I see I forgot to set the page's visibility in the CMS :/

I did so now.

Michael.