[Lazarus] More Gtk3 Status

denisgolovan denisgolovan at yandex.ru
Fri Jul 15 12:40:32 CEST 2022

> I see I forgot to set the page's visibility in the CMS :/
>
> I did so now.
>
> Michael.

Thanks, Michael. Now, next step - how can I donate to this specific project?
The only thing I about specific project donation is following:

 At a later stage, we'll set up per-project funding, so you can donate directly for the implementation of a particular project you would like to see realized.

... I think I saw that note couple years ago, but somehow I managed to donate something to specific project.
Unfortunately, I cannot remember how. Could you direct me? Or perhaps state this information at site itself?

-- Regards,
Denis Golovan