[Lazarus] Can I delete a property from a collectionitem

nibbikfrans nibbikfrans at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:03:10 CEST 2022

Hi,

I have a collection stored in a file. One property of each
collectionitem is a value of what seeems to be a set but is not. That
property is no longer needed. Is there a way to delete that property? I
suppose I can do that by creating a new collectionitem type without that
property and migrate the data. But then a have a different collection
which meens a have to make lots of changes.
If deleting a property isn't possible, how can I delete the value of
that property?

And an extra question is: how can I test whether the property has a
value or not?

The possible value is defined as followes:
TTest = (test1, test2, test3);
TTestValues = set ot TTest;

--
mvg
Frans van Leeuwen

--
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com