[Lazarus] SynEdit highlighter for Markdown

Andrew Haines andrewd207 at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 15:36:35 CET 2023

On 1/5/23 6:23 PM, Martin Frb via lazarus wrote:
> Without yet having looked at it (currently got a bit of an incoming
> queue)...
>
> But there is a tutorial on how HL work:
> https://wiki.freepascal.org/SynEdit_Highlighter

After some careful examination(I had already seen that page) I found the
problem was in GetRange I was calling inherited at the start instead of
at the end. Always little things :) Thanks for the hint.

I'm hoping to include this in Lazarus if anyone is interested. I've got
some further improvements I'm working on.

Thanks

Andrew Haines