[Lazarus] LazReport, how to mix data from multiple datasets?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Wed Jan 11 10:20:19 CET 2023

El 10/1/23 a les 16:39, Luca Olivetti via lazarus ha escrit:

For the record:

in the report designer the band has a "Dataset" property and you can
assign to it the name of a TRfDbDataset on the form.
I tried that previously and it didn't seem to work.
After some painful debugging (which involved a complete rebuild of the
lazarus ide, don't ask me why, I'd like to know), I found out that the
property value, in spite of being there in the lrf file, wasn't being
read, but in the next debug session it was. Again, don't ask me why, but
now everything seems to be ok.

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007