[Lazarus] Minor annoyance in IDE

Don Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Mon Jan 16 11:54:33 CET 2023

Zelkjo and Juha,

You are both right.  I found the setting in the window manager with two
choices:  ClickToFocus and FocusFollowsMouse.  It was set to
FocusFollowsMouse.  Changing it made the annoyance go away. Now the
question is "why did it change in the immediate past?"  I did not change
it knowingly. Maybe it was a stray cosmic ray 😉 flipping the bit.

Anyway I am back.  As for my health issues, next week I will celebrate
my 80th birthday and the health issues all have to do with that.  At
least I still have my mind and memory.  I can work around the physical
problems.

Thanks,
Don