[Qt] Magnifier on OS X

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Sat Feb 17 17:25:37 CET 2007

Felipe,

The question is where the translation should go. If that's the way it's defined in Qt, I'm not sure we want to change the meaning of what's returned by Qt4.pas. Perhaps a small utility routine could be added to the Qt widgetset that is called immediately after every call that returns a PRect:

procedure PascalizeTRect;
{$IFNDEF DARWIN}
//Do nothing
{$ELSE}
  swap y1 with x1 and y2 with x2
{$ENDIF}
end;

Den, what do you think about the place where this should go?

Thanks.

-Phil