[Qt] FreePascal Qt4 binding: Qt 4.2.1 preview

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Sat Jan 6 20:56:00 CET 2007

I've attached an example of a simple project that crashes under FPC 2.1.1.

I used the 20070105 Lazarus snapshot with FPC 2.1.1.

I'm using Den's latest libqt4intf.dll (831,488 bytes).

I'm using QtCore4.dll and QtGui4.dll for Qt 4.2.1. And mingwm10.dll (dated 20050113).

It appears as though the number of controls on the form makes a difference. Try removing one of the 4 TBitBtn's from the form and see how it now works.

Thanks.

-Phil