[Qt] Good progress on TBitmap

Jesús Reyes A. jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Sun Jan 28 01:11:27 CET 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho" <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com>
To: "Items specific to the Qt widget set" <qt at lazarus.freepascal.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Qt] Good progress on TBitmap

On 1/27/07, Jesús Reyes A. <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
> Don't know, here also it works, but at closing app I get the message.
> Are you using windows (I tested only in linux)?, you can try disabling gui
> application
> in compiler options to see the output.

I´m also using Linux ... I just wanted to know the priority for
solving this. If it breaks your apps of course it has more priority
then just an error message =)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

How is it then that you don't have console output?. Just open one and run
the program there, how do you see the debug output when it's enabled?. Could
it be my personal qt version, sys config, or something else that cause the
message?.

The problem doesn't appear to crash the program, it's just like a warning
and it's not high priority for me. However it's something to take care as it
looks Qt doesn't like our methods :)

Jesus Reyes A.