[Qt] Good progress on TBitmap

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 01:20:12 CET 2007

> On 1/27/07, Jesús Reyes A. <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
> How is it then that you don't have console output?

I have consele output. It's just that I expected a crash, AV message
box or something more serious =)

> The problem doesn't appear to crash the program, it's just like a warning
> and it's not high priority for me. However it's something to take care as it
> looks Qt doesn't like our methods :)

My first idea was that it didn't like us destroying the painter during
paint time. So I tested not to destroy it on SetImage. Instead save it
as another variable (OldWidget), and destroy that if not nil on the
destructor of the DC ...

It didn't work ... so I'm not sure what is the problem.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho