[Qt] Qt winapi

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Mon Jul 2 10:47:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

Something's wrong in qt winapi implementation:
eg. TLabel produces this in runtime

QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent

if we try to change color of TLabel (it changes perfectly) but there's also
one console message from QPainter
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent

yes, it works, but this is bad. It seem that something is out of sync.

Someone (any volunteers there ?) should check qt winapi, since I won't have
any free time from today till 15.07.
Maybe it would be clever to go in direction of QGraphicsScene for
TQtDeviceContext since it provides a much more features instead of current
implementation.

zeljko