[Qt] Some changes cause errors in qt ide under win32

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Wed Jul 18 05:53:38 CEST 2007

zeljko wrote:
> On Monday 16 July 2007 08:17, Paul Ishenin wrote:
>> Hello,  Items specific to the Qt widget set.
>>
>> After some changes I have this errors while running qt ide:
>>

> I see also QApplication_notifyhelper() AV's when try to click an item in
> TTreeView (qt). Don't know what could it be, there were a lot of changes last
> days, but not sure if those changes are real problem.

yes, you are right ;) but it is your Timer rapairing indirectly breaks
ide. problem ofcource not in timer - now it works as it should and as
result trigger events that case exceptions in qt.

To be more exact: out TTreeView has FChangeTimer with interval = 1 which
is used when selection is changed. IDE has TreeView component
TheControlSelection and TMainIDE.OnControlSelectionChanged executed on
timer. So problem somewhere in TMainIDE.OnControlSelectionChanged calls.

I will try to dig depper.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.