[Qt] New Qt patch - TCalendar implemented

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Fri Jun 22 20:19:25 CEST 2007

On Friday 22 June 2007 20:10, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On 6/22/07, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
> > I'm still using Fedora 3, and maded qt-4.3 rpms without single problem
> > (after Den decided to switch to Qt-4.3).
>
> But then everyone using a lazarus-qt application would need to compile
> their own Qt.

just "everyone" which uses distros wich deployed qt-4.2 inside. What about
everyone which have Fedora 3, Fedora 4, Suse 9.2 ? Yes, if they want to
develop an application with lazarus-qt they need to compile their own qt-4.2
or qt-4.3 doesn't matter ... they have to do it.
why ?  It works with Fedora 7 out of the box (FC7 have qt-4.3), next Mandriva
will have Qt-4.3 as default.
I have nothing against {$ifdef USE_QT42} or {$ifdef USE_QT43}, just do
whatever, it works for me anyway ;)