[Qt] New Qt patch - TCalendar implemented

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:19:50 CEST 2007

thanks, committed with changes.

Note1: I commited the hidden button workaround with a new IFDEF:
QT_HIDDEN_BUTTON_WORKAROUND so it will be easy to find this when lcl
is fixed

Note2: I removed the ifdefs for MDI and made ifdefs for QT 4.3 instead

Note3: Please work more on the identation. Lazarus follows the borland
style identation.

Note4: Do you also get the items of a RadioGroupBox in the wrong positions?

I attached a screenshots with both USE_QT_4_3 and
QT_HIDDEN_BUTTON_WORKAROUND set

Also there are some strange colors. I am using Qt 4.3 on Mac. Setting
to Qt 4.2 mode makes the strange colors go away, but doesn't fix the
misalignment.

As far as I remember, the radio group should use a vertical box
layout, so I have no idea why it the controls would loose the
alignment

bye,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho