[Qt] QAbstractSpinBox_lineEdit(...)

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Thu Sep 13 10:24:51 CEST 2007

zeljko wrote:

> btw. I've had 10 free minutes today, so compiled latest svn, and found that
> there's again bug with window closing (when you press on "X"), and
> FormCloseQuery() i assigned ....
> Modal Windows:
> It dissapears, and then I have confirmation dialog, if U answer "No", then it
> have strange results .... must kill app.
> Normal windows:
> If you answer Yes or No it's closed.
> App. Main Window:
> If you answer Yes it closed normally, but if U press No, app main window
> disappear and app is still running.

You mean that this bug was not present at some moment?

I checked what happen (but I dont know what happen in qt core ofcource).
In order to prevent window closing we must set ignore flag for
QCloseEvent and we are doing that in qtwidgets.pas. Also we talking to
qt that we handle that signal ourself. Dont know what qt need? It acts
as ignore flag is not set. I belive bindings are innosence in this case.

Zeljan, if you know revision where that feature was working please tell me.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.