[Qt] QAbstractSpinBox_lineEdit(...)

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Thu Sep 13 15:47:46 CEST 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 10:24, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> zeljko wrote:
> > btw. I've had 10 free minutes today, so compiled latest svn, and found
> > that there's again bug with window closing (when you press on "X"), and
> > FormCloseQuery() i assigned ....
> > Modal Windows:
> > It dissapears, and then I have confirmation dialog, if U answer "No",
> > then it have strange results .... must kill app.
> > Normal windows:
> > If you answer Yes or No it's closed.
> > App. Main Window:
> > If you answer Yes it closed normally, but if U press No, app main window
> > disappear and app is still running.
>
> You mean that this bug was not present at some moment?

yep, it was ok before I went onto vacations (beginning of August).

> I checked what happen (but I dont know what happen in qt core ofcource).

nothing happened in qt core, 4.3.0 and 4.3.1 have same problem.

> In order to prevent window closing we must set ignore flag for
> QCloseEvent and we are doing that in qtwidgets.pas. Also we talking to
> qt that we handle that signal ourself. Dont know what qt need? It acts
> as ignore flag is not set. I belive bindings are innosence in this case.

That's the problem I've been talkin about with Den few months ago, he sent fix
with lcl glue message (SlotClose()), and then it was ok. Maybe something
changed in LCL ?

zeljko