[Qt] x86_64 qt bindings

Chris Rorden rorden at gwm.sc.edu
Sat Jun 21 21:00:16 CEST 2008

Hello all-

That is unfortunate. By the way, if you have a 64-bit capable CPU (e.g. Core2Duo or 64-bit AMD) you can run 64-bit guest operating systems using VMware from a 32-bit operating system. For example, I run Centos5-x64 as a guest on WindowsXP 32. However, with Core2Duo systems you need to enable VTx - which you can usually do in the bios. Here is a web site with 64-bit VMware player appliances...
  http://dev.centos.org/~tru/vmware/centos-5.20080523/

Thanks for your input.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Paul Ishenin <webpirat at mail.ru> wrote:
> And who will fix them? I dont have 64 bit os but mayve Zeljan or Felipe
> have.

I also don't have 64 bits hardware.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho