[Qt] Compiling Qt 4.5.0 RC2

Ed laz at nbos.com
Tue Apr 14 06:14:16 CEST 2009

Howdy,

Under CentOS 5 I've installed QT 4.5, as well as the RC2 of the bindings.

I'm getting this error when I attempt to build the 'mainwindow' demo:

Linking mainwindow
./libqt4intf.so: undefined reference to `QApplication::sessionKey() const'
./libqt4intf.so: undefined reference to `QApplication::isSessionRestored()
const'
./libqt4intf.so: undefined reference to `QApplication::sessionId() const'
mainwindow.pas(585,1) Error: Error while linking
mainwindow.pas(585,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted
Error: /usr/bin/ppc386 returned an error exitcode (normal if you did not
specify a source file to be compiled)

Any ideas about where this is coming from/how to get around it?

Ed