[Qt] LCLwebkit and javascript

a.sanguigni at gmail.com a.sanguigni at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:38:57 CEST 2009

2009/6/11 Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:
> javascript: Yes. See lazarus webkit demo
> http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/qt/2009-May/001212.html
> this reminds me, did not get any feedback from aime2nice,
> he must be french ;-)

Yes, maybe :)

> QWebSettings_setAttribute(Settings,QWebSettingsJavascriptEnabled,true);
>
> cookies:
>  The binding lacks some calls due to not Qt
>  typical design of the WebKit headers. Will look into that.
>  Will provide access to save and restore cookies. Do you need more ?
>  For cookie policing see browser demo of Nokia Qt: demos/browser/cookiejar*

Thanks for your answer Den. This browser is really cool ! I really don't no what I need to view this website http://www.gruppobuffetti.it . Firefox and other browsers open to me a window request for usid and pw, but I don't know what is neede on the client side to have this window request in qt lclwebkit.
Do you have an idea about that ?

Thank you.
Antonio

--