[Qt] LCLwebkit and javascript

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Thu Jun 11 19:43:09 CEST 2009

On Thursday 11 June 2009 11:59:56 am Antonio Sanguigni wrote:
> activate in this engine cookies and javascritpt that the site I should

javascript: Yes. See lazarus webkit demo
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/qt/2009-May/001212.html
this reminds me, did not get any feedback from aime2nice,
he must be french ;-)
QWebSettings_setAttribute(Settings,QWebSettingsJavascriptEnabled,true);

cookies:
 The binding lacks some calls due to not Qt
 typical design of the WebKit headers. Will look into that.
 Will provide access to save and restore cookies. Do you need more ?
 For cookie policing see browser demo of Nokia Qt: demos/browser/cookiejar*

regards,

Den Jean