[Qt] Please version the libqt4intf.so!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Thu Sep 3 15:46:20 CEST 2009

Hi!
> Do you know of a way to specify in the source for compile/link time:
> - that pascal qt4.pas needs libqt4intf.so.5 and not libqt4intf.so.4
> - that c++ qtpas.cpp needs libQtCore.so.4.5 and not libQtCore.so.4.4.
>
> Any ideas ?

This dependency is specified in a Makefile. So the build script checks if
the correct version is present. I dont's know a way to check the correct
version at build time... Maybe you should just write an instruction for
developers to check the right versions? Or modify the build script to check
those files.

 Matthias