[Qt] Why Qt4Pas?

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:05:16 CEST 2010

Hi Den , Anton and friends

My company develops embedded Apps using Qt4.5.2. The coders  here are
mainly C++ cats , and they are doing a good job of it. I am more on
the kernel and cross compiling side.

None of the guys have heard about fpc or lazarus. Myself, am  the only
guy using ppcrossarm for  uclibc Arm9  SBCs. That too, on and off ,dur
to my Delphi linage (Left it at Delphi4).

Some compelling reasons for your quest for qt for FreePascal  despite
the extra payload of libqt4intf.so ?
I am sure , there ought to be some, other than Lazarus IDE.

 Would you be kind enough to share those?  Something that C++ don't
have that qt4pas can deliver?

Warm regards

Nataraj