[Qt] Bindings crash attn. Den

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Sat Dec 17 23:28:08 CET 2011

On Saturday 10 December 2011 21:29:52 zeljko wrote:
> Problem: I have gcc-4.5.1 (Fedora 14) , when I rebuild bindings (no matter
> is it 2.1,2.4 or even 2.5Rc)  - it crashes imediatelly with oxygen theme.
Try again, I put a new 2.5RC. When re-reading your mail fully for the reply,
I just notice that you even provide the same solution :-):
   -mincoming-stack-boundary=XX
I did not look up when -mpreferred-stack-boundary=num changed defaults,
but I vaguely remember some heated discussion about this on some mailing list.

Can you test with some themes and report please. It now works with
oxygen on Fedora 15.

regards,

Den Jean