[Qt] Compile Pascal Qt Interface from source

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Sat Jan 29 19:31:50 CET 2011

On Saturday 29 January 2011 14:41:21 Juha Manninen wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is related to mail "Another qt IDE crash" in Lazarus-dev list.
Cannot find that thread, the lazarus ML is way too noisy
can you provide an url using the archives:
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/

> I have updated my Fedora 14 64-bit with "yum update" and now Lazarus with
> QT bindings crashes.
perhaps related to this thread:
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/qt/2010-November/001596.html
and indeed I did not release a 64 binary

the source tarfile contains a README with instructions.
For the mstackrealign I wrote instructions on the webpage
http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html

Could you first follow both instructions, repeating it here is meaningless.

If it is still is not clear, I'd like to know what in order
to be able to improve the instructions.