[Qt] Release V2.3
Den.Jean at telenet.be
Thu Jun 16 20:33:33 CEST 2011
Release V2.3 of the Free Pascal Qt4 Binding is available here:
* Added QSessionManager.
* Added platform dependant signals (like saveStateRequest from QApplication)
* Added support for Haiku in qmake project file.
* Qt 4.5 to Qt 4.7 support
* based on classes/methods available in Qt 4.5
* but also compiles with Qt 4.7 and adds -mstackrealign when appropriate.
* removed QMenu::macMenu: Not present Qt 4.7 binaries, but present in Qt 4.5
* Fix for crash of Lazarus compiled with Range Checking On
(Lazarus Bug #16448).
* Windows Note: Qt 4.5 and Qt 4.7 use different MinGW versions
-> Different c++ compiler and dll dependancies.
-> You cannot use the binding binary compiled for one with the other.
-> Qt 4.7 binaries from Nokia, require a binding binary compiled
with -mstackrealign, note that the Qt 4.5 MinGW compiler does not know
nor accepts this compiler option.
* Linux Note: In general, due to binary compatibility differences between the
different c++ compilers of the different Linux distributions, you should
not use the provided binaries but compile yourself the binding on your
distribution. The binaries are just provided for convenience but may not
work on your specific distribution.
* Mac OsX Note: The provided binary was created with XCode 3 on Mac OsX 10.5
More information about the Qt