[lazarus] Something is wrong with Self in dispatch messages

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Aug 7 12:43:21 EDT 1999

It seems that the value Self that is being passed to the TNotifyEvent
from the Dispatch is getting hosed. Previously this worked OK. Now the
value in the Self is just garbage and when I try to access it it just
makes my program core. Does any one have a clue what in the RTL might
have changed to mess this up? If not I'll try and dig down myself and
find it.

Check out the comdialogs example to see the anomoly. The buttonClick
method has garbage for the Sender data.