[lazarus] Linking problem ...

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Tue Jun 1 17:01:13 EDT 1999

No problem it looks like you are using old GTK+ headers or you have a out of
date GTK+ installation. You will need the latest GTK+ I believe I am using
something like 1.2 and the latest headers from the CVS.

Lazarus source requires the newest GTK+ once you have that I can also send
you a IDE we are using.

Cliff