[lazarus] Has anyone else read this!!!!

Chris Bordeman chrisbordeman at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:03:16 EDT 1999

I want to know what GUI toolkit they'll be using.  I personally would like
them to use Qt - maybe they could strike a deal w/the Trolls for a much
reduced licensing cost, since many more developers would use Qt.

Then again, if the Qt commercial license was kept separate, having such a
high quality tool available for free software would be a boon.