[lazarus] Work being done

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Feb 18 05:05:19 EST 2000

+ From: Nico Aragon [mailto:nico at wanadoo.es]

+ >For now I'll go for the font and I'm thinking of a way to
+ >add a kind of a fontcache into the CreateFont API
+
+ My unit isn't very featureful, but it "worked" and was reasonably
+ tested (I tested it to find out why it hadn't any effect :-D). It
+ was intended to be used by the programmer, but I don't think it
+ would be difficult to fit into the CL.
+
+ If you want it, please tell me whom to send it to. It would be
+ unpractical to install a CVS client just for this.

You can send it to me (weus at quicknet.nl)

Marc