[lazarus] cvs updated

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Mar 30 14:01:34 EST 2000

I added some drag and drop code.  Not finished yet.
Also I added code so when you saved a unit as a different name it would try and change that name in the unit source itself.  Fails if you trick it with
{unitname}
before the actual name.  It simply parses for the unit name at this point.

Also, I had to change our SendMessage function call to CNSendMessage.  The reason for this is that Windows has a SendMessage call that's not compatable with our and it can't be overridden because only class methods can be overriden.

CN stands for Control.  I just pulled that out of my #$@ so if anyone NEEDS it changed to something else let me know otherwise lets just leave it.

The drag and drop support I added previously I was using gtk widget's drag/drop support.  I think we should do something similiar to what Delphi did and support our own based on the WM_MOUSEMOVE and MOUSEUP/MOUSEDOWN calls.

That's all for now.
Shane