[lazarus] hello lazarus team

nova812 sentinel805 at netscape.net
Fri Dec 14 20:39:59 EST 2001

My name is Ron.  I'm excited about this project and want to help.  My
pascal skills need development however.  So I've decided that perhaps I
can help by writing some documentation/tutorials.  That's exactly what I
have started doing.  If someone else has started writing tutorials
please let me know so that I don't duplicate your efforts.  I plan to
release one pascal lesson weekly (on Mondays) until subject matter
covers pascal objects and some basic GTK programming with pascal.  Also
I'm writing with the new Linux user in mind.  If possible, as I publish,
I would really appreciate constructive criticism.  Thank you for you
efforts and hopefully for letting me be a part of your team.

Ron