[lazarus] native Win32 Interface

marius popa mapopa at reea.net
Tue Aug 27 12:15:45 EDT 2002

only a hint (maybe is a stupid):
if already you want a crossplatform api why don't you choose the .net
you could start a port of the ide on that ?
the (King)win32 api is dead . No one goes that way anymore.
In the apache logs i see something like ie60 .net clr .
The next delphi is called .Net not win32(or 64 hehe remember hammer...)
It's runing on linux too (sort of) the .net
There is a pascal compiler for the net :component pascal
shure is not perfect but works ...even is spliting out java (my God)