[lazarus] make zipinstall not working

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Feb 12 03:43:24 EST 2002

Well doing a 'make ide' after the 'make all' does seem to build the IDE
OK now. However this is strange as all get out. Since it is doing the
exact same function what makes it different.   :-\

Anyway I can build the app now. However now the nightly build goofs up
trying to do a 'make zipinstall'. It places the application in the file
but none of the unit files. It appears that it is placing the
allunits.ppu files from each of the sections but none of the actual .ppu
files.

I have tried to look through the makefile to figure it out but my head
starts to hurt after tracing through it. Does someone understand and
know what is going on any why the zipinstall does work anymore?