[lazarus] Control not found

Matthew Bradford mbradford at bahaigear.com
Mon May 20 12:32:06 EDT 2002

Hello,
   Yes, that is the issue I have been having: "Fatal: Can't find unit
CONTROLS".  Sorry I didn't put that in the original message it was late
and I thought I had.  The issue here is that even if I put the units in
the same directory as my project it still fails.  I've not put in the
source, but should I really need to do that for a "hello world" app?
 Does the zip file on the website work?  Actually it seems more like an
issue with the fpc.cfg file (or fpc's inability to look for something in
any new directories.)

Actually.. now I think about it.  I even tried putting the things into
another directory I KNEW was working properly. (where CRT is at) and it
STILL gave me the same error.

Any ideas?
 - Matt